Our focus is on investing in companies that provide easy access to natural foods for people. Since the outbreak of Covid19, people have become more conscious of the health benefits of natural foods.
Specifically, there has been a significant increase in the demand for fresh natural foods, as people are now averse to processed foods. This demand has created sustainable opportunities for investors in the entire Farm to Table ecosystem, including farming, production, and supply chain. Natural farming, which is highly eco-friendly, produces healthy plants and strengthens soils, thereby improving
the food and environment. Health-conscious consumers now demand frequent door deliveries of fresh foods and produce, making supply chain transformation a high priority for many industry players. Our investment focus is on helping businesses transform their value delivery in the natural foods ecosystem, thus ensuring greater returns for our investors.
The natural foods transformation
- $5 – $100 million in annual revenues
- $1 million+ annual cash flows
- Low debt or no debt with 7 years or more in business
Strong alignment with K7 Natural Foods vision
- Revenue model: Repeat or recurring
- Geography: US, India
Accelerate natural foods business
- Founder and Family owned business succession
Synergistic growth opportunities
- Durable longevity with diversified clients
- Ripe for business transformation
- Buyout of Retiring Owners